Bad Crypto doesn’t really track you.
What does that mean:
- We DO deliver first-party cookies from us that are essential to the site operating (e.g. administrator logins for the WordPress site)
- We DO track page views and website flows anonymously using first-party tools, like Google Analytics.
- We DO NOT have any advertising on the site.
- We DO NOT have any data collection forms or have anything interactive.
- We DO have a contact form that gets your name and email address, but you aren’t added to any lists by contacting Bad Crypto.
- We DO have an opt-in newsletter. It requires your name and your email.
- We DO try to remain as transparent as possible.
- GDPR can eat a bag of dicks.
The summary is that we have the bare minimum cookie and tracking that allows the site to function and ensures that you the visitor stay anonymous and keep your data away from us.
If you’re from Europe and don’t like it? Too bad. Quit being a whiney snowflake. ❄😭
Enjoy the website! #StayBad