The Incredible, Amazing Episode 600
It is with great fanfare and a smattering of pomp and circumstance that we welcome you to our 600th episode of this podcast. We’ve got a handful of voicemails from listeners, some big news around a $600 million dollar heist, and some thoughts on the future of where we are going in the Republic of Bad Cryptopia. To quote Travis, “shit sure has changed in the last five years.”. Let’s talk about those changes and what comes next on episode #600 of The Bad Crypto Podcast.
WATCH ON YOUTUBE:
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST:
Ways to connect with Bad Crypto
Brave Wallet is the first secure crypto wallet built natively in a web3 crypto browser. No extension required. Store, manage, and grow your portfolio, get NFT & multi-chain support, and more. Download the Brave privacy browser at brave.com/badcrypto and click the wallet icon to get started.
What’s a crypto wallet?
Learn the basics of crypto wallets: How to use them to buy cryptocurrency on a trading platform or exchange, and send, receive, and store other crypto assets.
Brought to you by:
Voicemail 1: Ryan from Chicago
- Russia’s 3-Step Program To Put The Ruble On A Gold Standard
- Russian Ruble to US Dollar Exchange Rate Chart
- 40% of US dollars in existence were printed in the last 12 months: Is America repeating the same mistake of 1921 Weimar Germany?
- New World Order
Voicemail 2: Tommy from Houston
Love the show, it’s not only educational but also entertaining even though Travis is a conspiracy overlord. I’m from the UK and have been listening for about 6 months now and wish I’d been listening sooner. I’ve learnt so much.
I was wondering what your top 3 tips are for finding great NFT projects to mint before all the hype reaches them.
Congrats on 600 eps.
Voicemail 3: 600 Episodes!
- Hackers steal over $600M in major crypto heist
- Elon Musk Giving ‘Serious Thought’ to Creating Social Media Platform With Free Speech as Top Priority
- Shiba Inu’s Metaverse Will Feature More Than 100K Land Plots
- Historical Snapshot – 16 July 2017
- MicroStrategy Unit Gets $205M Collateral Loan From Silvergate to Buy Bitcoin
- Inside plans for luxurious ‘crypto paradise’ island where the super rich could call home in 2023
Coming up – Jimmy Song & Helium Nick