The Crypto Undo Button: Bad News For Nov 4th
There’s nothing worse than sending a crypto transaction only to discover that you’ve made a mistake. It’s challenging enough as you are clenching your sphincter waiting for a transaction to land, but making a mistake is like double-clenching. What if there were an undo button that would make it a bit more relaxing and unclenching to transfer your crypto. According to Asaf Naim of Kirobo, that’s exactly what their wallet does. In episode 563, we discuss this new clench-relieving tech with him today.
We’ll cover some of the latest news from the crypto and blockchain world. Sir Lord Travis is freshly back from NFT.NYC. We’ll find out if he minted anything while away on our you can undo crypto transactions but you can’t un-hear this episode #563 of The Bad Crypto Podcast.
Ways to connect with Bad Crypto
With automated finance. Say goodbye to middlemen, bureaucracy and the hassle of complicated finance. Embrace the unstoppable revolution and become your own bank. Download the app today at Chainge.Finance
With automated finance.
Say goodbye to middlemen, bureaucracy and the hassle of complicated finance. Embrace the unstoppable revolution and become your own bank.
Download the app today at Chainge.Finance
ARTICLES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW:
- Even Bitcoin is getting hit by the supply chain crisis
- Bitcoin retests support, with trader forecasting BTC price dip to $55K
- Google Invests $1B in Bitcoin Futures Provider CME Group
- KuCoin launches virtual office in the Bloktopia metaverse
- CashApp Now Available to 13 and Above: Will Teens Soon Be Able to Buy Bitcoin?
- Following the Squid Game (SQUID) Rugpull, Binance is Investigating the Scammers
Around the World:
- The United States will become the global crypto and blockchain leader
- Hong Kong regulator re-evaluates retail crypto ETFs laws
- Australia’s Largest Bank to Offer Bitcoin Services to Customers
Funny/Human Interest Stories:
- Bad Crypto Podcast and SuperDoge Join Forces — SuperDoge will be on the show Nov 10th
- Bad Crypto Podcast and RAILGUN Form Partnership
Asaf Naim, CEO of Kirobo – the blockchain tech company behind the crypto transfer ‘undo’ button.
Kirobo’s ‘undo’ solution allows users to reverse a crypto transfer sent in error — eliminating the myriad of human error risks inherent to the execution of crypto transactions. The company also recently launched a P2P token swap solution.
Asaf wants to make crypto management as seamless and secure as online banking, and ultimately, grant crypto users better control of their money. He also wants to make horror stories of funds being mistakenly sent to the wrong address a thing of the past.
To date, Kirobo has processed over $1.8 billion in crypto transactions. So far, the undo button can be used for transactions involving BTC, ETH, DAI, USDC and WBTC, UNI, Chainlink, BNB, USDT, Sushi coin, as well as Kirobo’s native utility token KIRO.
Kirobo recently received a strategic $5M USD investment from DigiMax and added crypto pioneer Brock Pierce to its Advisory Board to expedite the global launch of its product portfolio.
Asaf would be more than happy to discuss how Kirobo is helping large-scale intermediaries, crypto exchanges, and payments companies offer their users unprecedented levels of transaction security and provide details on the company’s upcoming milestones.