Bitcoin Flashes Big Buy Signal – Bad News For June 30th
Alex Mashinsky has tripled down on bitcoin saying it can hit $160,000 this year. This is as key bitcoin indicators flash BUY for the 5th time in history. 650 US Banks will soon be able to offer crypto to more than 24 million customers. One bitcoin billionaire has reportedly turned up no longer living.
Odd goings-on in the cryptocurrency world, so who better than to report it to you than the oddest couple in the blockchain world. We are the blockchain blockheads, the crypto clowns, the defi dufi and the nifty nerds. Come along on this ride down the latest news and views from our point of view on the bad news episode #528 of The Bad Crypto Podcast.
Ways to connect with Bad Crypto
Animoca Brands -- The global leader in branded blockchain gaming Animoca is working to revolutionize the gaming industry with huge hits such as F1 Delta Time, Gamee, The Sandbox, Crazy Defense Heroes, and tons of other ones in the works! If you’re a gamer or just interested in knowing what Animoca Brands is up to go check them out today!
Animoca Brands -- The global leader in branded blockchain gaming
Animoca is working to revolutionize the gaming industry with huge hits such as F1 Delta Time, Gamee, The Sandbox, Crazy Defense Heroes, and tons of other ones in the works! If you’re a gamer or just interested in knowing what Animoca Brands is up to go check them out today!
ARTICLES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW:
- ‘Bitcoin will go all the way to $160,000 this year,’ says Celsius CEO
- 650 U.S. Banks Will Soon Be Able To Offer Bitcoin Purchases to 24 Million Customers
- Bitcoin Reached a 12-Day High: Ethereum Classic Surges 25%
- Key Bitcoin price indicator flashes its ‘fifth buy signal in BTC history’
- Bitcoin Billionaire Reportedly Found Dead
- Coinbase Plans to Build ‘Crypto App Store’: CEO
- John McAfee’s Demise a Bottleneck for the U.S. Government’s Asset Recovery Efforts
- Senator Cynthia Lummis backs crypto for US retirement plans
- Driving ‘purists beserk’: Co-chair of blockchain caucus wants to ‘reverse’ crypto transactions
Around the World:
- Billionaire vows to spearhead Mexico’s first Bitcoin-friendly bank
- Mexico Stops Plans of Major Bank To Offer Bitcoin Services
- China crackdown shows industrial Bitcoin mining a problem for decentralization
- Beijing subway now accepts digital yuan
- Bank of Russia forms first digital ruble testing group
- Spanish Socialist Workers’ Party pens public digital currency initiative
- Bitcoin Exchange Founders Missing After “Hack.” So Is $3.6 Billion
- Elon Musk tweets his support over proposed Dogecoin changes
- Ethereum Classic price has nearly doubled days after Digital Currency Group’s $50M bet
- Altcoins bag double-digit gains as Bitcoin price approaches $37,000
Funny/Human Interest Stories:
- Garlicoin Explores Relationship With Memes and Cryptocurrency
- Gala Games Partners with Oracle to launch carbon-neutral NFTs for charitable auction
- Wilder World partners with Animoca Brands to build photo-realistic Metaverse powered entirely by NFTs